Monday, September 15, 2014

Reading and Writing help

Class, I'm attaching some documents that can help you write your essay that is due on Friday. One is a graphic organizer, which you can see if you click on Organizer for Writing. This is another graphic organizer that's a little more detailed --> Writing Argument Essay structure.


The following sites provide help with specific parts of writing- this one provides Sentence frames to help you get started; and for ideas on what transitions to use, click on Transitional Words and Phrases.

Here is a guideline for writing a paper. It has a lot of tips for writing a paper and I think it will really help you, not just in my class, but in any class that you need to write a paper. Click on Guidelines for Writing a Paper

I also found another website that shows you how to write an effective essay by discussing what goes in each paragraph. Click here on Writing a 5-paragraph essay.

Finally, this site has a lot of links for Words/Writing help, in simple language --> Fact Monster- Words/Writing help

Hope these resources help! Let me know if you have any questions.

5 comments:

  1. Can I do my essay on Samsung note vs iPhone plus 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we do something like... Er "life before science: how the ancient Greeks took life before science"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like my essay I would like to do it on something better if you can give me better articles n I promise you will have the essay by Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essence, there are a hundred articles on the websites I gave you. Just choose another one.

    ReplyDelete